Degree(Visa Stamping)

Dear All,
               I have been selected as electronics engineer, The visa is also for electronics engineer.
But I am holding the degree of electrical engineer, would it make any problem at the time of visa stamping?
Or electrical and electronics lies in the same category?
Please help

Looking forward for kind response

Is there anyone who can help me?

Lol, my friend is also going through saudi visa process these days with exact opposite senario. His degree is of electronics engineer while the visa is that of electrical engineer..  :P
lets hope that you both succeed

Thanks brother for your valuable feedback.us there anyone else who can share his experience?

Same case here but opposite visa..have an Electrical Visa but my degree is Electronics Engr.  Here in the Philippines Saudi Embassy ..they rejected my Visa due strict rules that they are following now.. not sure though if same rules applies in your country..Job title/Visa and degree should be the same as per saudi rule..as per my employer, they will get new visa for me but  I think it will take several weeks even months..because of the tedious process of getting new working visa in saudi..worst if they dont have block visa same with your degree.. it will take 2 - 3 Months to get new block visa..as per reading on different sites regarding working visa in KSA..block visa is needed to process the working visa...

For now.. can't help but to wait and wait and have more patience for my new Visa to be approved by MoL...

Read this : forum.aramcoexpats.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=92486

someone told me that all family permanent visas are issue from Riyadh Only is it true ???

Hello dear Haiderbhai

What happened about your stamping. Did they stamp the visa or are you waiting for the new visa?

All the best.