General Plan of Big Business

I am an italian professional businessman : senior international export manager and entrepreneur . I came to Vietnam because in Italy we can not more doing business and investments .In Italy we have taxes to pay to the State more the 68%. Italian economy is in recession and it will take many years before the economic problems are solved.
Vietnam has a great economy in constant growth thanks to his economy system of State . On the global markets, Vietnam will be a winner for quality and the highly competitive prices of its products.

I am looking for a vietnamese partner to carry out a General Plan of big business in this fields :

a) import-export
b) bolognese slow food ( whithout competition )
c) industrial investigations & globalsecurity
d) tourism

I would like to meet a shareholder to 50% determined and serious that he knows already product and services in the fields mentioned above in which I offer my expertise of over 35 years of experience. Please , in this phase to avoid the curiosity and write your availability only if really interested to invest and take risks. Thank you very much. Paul Bragaglia - [email protected]

And I thought you were looking t do business in Scotland.
Your CV is impressive (unchecked), but you seem to be suffering from wandering intentions.

What do you want ?

Where do u live now? Do u hv h/p number, so I can talk to u for more explore?

Tony, Hanoian, living in HN, 0904066465

Currently I am in Bien Hoa. My phone number is +84 1298097169 and speaking french on the phone. If you have suggestions for work and business serious and concrete, I will be pleased to meet you. But if you just want to check if I'm in Vietnam and talk for curiosity , at this moment I do not long time for the fun. Thank You. Paul Bragaglia

paulbrag wrote:

I am an italian professional businessman : senior international export manager and entrepreneur . I came to Vietnam because in Italy we can not more doing business and investments .In Italy we have taxes to pay to the State more the 68%. Italian economy is in recession and it will take many years before the economic problems are solved.
Vietnam has a great economy in constant growth thanks to his economy system of State . On the global markets, Vietnam will be a winner for quality and the highly competitive prices of its products.

I am looking for a vietnamese partner to carry out a General Plan of big business in this fields :

a) import-export
b) bolognese slow food ( whithout competition )
c) industrial investigations & globalsecurity
d) tourism

I would like to meet a shareholder to 50% determined and serious that he knows already product and services in the fields mentioned above in which I offer my expertise of over 35 years of experience. Please , in this phase to avoid the curiosity and write your availability only if really interested to invest and take risks. Thank you very much. Paul Bragaglia - [email protected]

You may wish to drop in an advert in our Business partners classifieds in Vietnam section so as to reach out to potential partners.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team