Have complaints, suggestions on labor issues? Call 19911

As published in Saudi Gazette

RIYADH — If you have any complaints, suggestions, queries related to the Ministry of Labor services, you may call 19911.

The five-digit number was alloted by the ministry to better serve the people, the ministry said in a statement carried by the Saudi Press Agency on Wednesday.

The caller will be transferred to ministry's clients center, which will reply to the calls in eight languages: Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi, Indonesian, Amharic, Malayalam and Tagalog.

The center provides its services from Saturday to Thursday from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.

It will receive inquiries related to the ministry's programs and services including subjects related to the Commission for the Settlement of Labor Disputes, technical support services, Nitaqat, women's work, wage protection program etc.

Complaints can also be lodged and an online appointment can be made by calling the center.

During a trial run last month, the center received more than 110,000 calls, of which 97 percent were answered. The telephone calls were answered within 12 seconds.

The clients center enables the callers to make an appointment to open a file. It also receive reports and complaints, suggestions to develop services and replies to reports and complaints and it updates the caller about measures taken by the ministry.

Salam alaikum! I am writing to ask for help about the 5 Pakistanis who were brought to the Azizia police station today, February 8, 2015. The 5 Pakistani Labors are  Muhammad Iftikar, Abdul Gaffar, Muhammad Shakeel, Muhammad Amir and Muhammad Imtiaz. They are working as Labors/ Factory workers in National Factory for Foods (NFFF) located in 65 Street, 2nd Industrial Area in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The owner of National Factory for Foods asked the police to bring them to the police station because the owner thinks that these 5 pakistani labors are leading all the factory workers (Pakistanis, Bengalis, Nepalis, Indians, Filipinos)  not to work. All the factory workers are asking for a salary increase because they are just receiving 950 rials per month. And they were only paid 25 rials for 5 hour overtime work. So, we the other labors working in the said factory are asking for any help about the situation.

How can the Wage Protection Program protect foreign workers like me who are working as factory workers/labors? Are companies with less than 100 employees can be ruled over by the wage protection program? Do we have the right to ask for salary increase? Does the employer don't have any obligations for detaining the 5 Pakistani labors?

Please help these 5 Pakistanis.   Thank you very much for your kind consideration. You may contact Abdul Gaffar at +966592750576 and Muhammad Shakeel at +966558641957.  They are still detained in the Azizia Police Station, Riyadh.

Let me tell you that my brother is a driver who works in Saudi and he wants to go to India, he has been there for two years. He told his Kafeel. I do not have to [b][i]work. I have to go to India. My time is complete. Send it but it is not sending it. What do you do now tell me something of what I should do and go to the Labor Court or the police, the hearing will be heard.

19911 call service  not responding me
But why iam in problem in Saudi Arabia