I have been offered job as electronic engineer

: i am selected as an electronics engineer in saudi arabiathe visa title is electronics engineer
i am holding the degree of electrical engineering.
Please help me out either my visa will be stamped or not?
Does electrical and electronic lies in the same category?
Please help me

visa should b stamped from Saudi embassy in ur country
Regards

Dear my question is that i have been offered visa for electronic s engineer and i am holding the degree of electrical engineer. Please help me would it be any problem at the time of visa stamping?

Hello Haider Ali,

Getting visa stamped on your passport will depend on how quickly you can get the formalities processed ( discussed in great length on this forum, kindly go through previous blogs).

Main problems could be faced at HEC (higher education commission) . You should also be concerned if your degree is acceptable at SEC (saudi education council) , you do not need this for visa but once you are here and you apply for Iqama, you will be expected to get your qualifications attested by SEC.

You are welcome to share information of personal nature with me on PM, but let us try to keep most on Forum for benefit of other members in your situation. :)

Dear Mr.Riaz,
                         Thanks for your kind guidance.. I have already attested my degree from H.e.c and foreign affair.now saudi cultural and saudi embassy is left.
But my question is, my visa is for electronics engineer and my degree is electrical engineer. Now when saudi embassy will stamp visa would they make any issue because degree title and visa status is bit differnt but they are relevant.

Best Regards,
Syed Haider Ali
Pakistan

Haider Ali,

I also have a degree in mechanical engineering and I worked for IBM Saudi Arabia as a hardware and system support engineer, therefore I do not feel that should be an issue. Please keep us informed if you face any problems.  :)

Thanks alot for your guidance  :)

Hi haider ali, I am facing the same issue now. I got electrical engineer Visa and having a degree of electronic engineer. Is your visa got stamped that time. I hope you will respond.

@haiderali16 hey Ali.. can you tell me about this issue?

did you get any problem in visa stamping or in SEC since you have a different visa category and different degree.

kindly let me know because i have a similar case.

i have Electronics & communication degree and now company is changing my visa status to engineer (currently i have Pipe & boiler technician visa).

so which engineer visa should i ask for to apply? I am working here as an ELECTRICAL Engineer.

Hope for your quick reply.

warm wishes.

@IRAQIKAMIL Hey brother, i have the same issue. can you suggest me what to do?

did you get any issue in getting visa stamped?

@IRAQIKAMIL Hey brother, i have the same issue. can you suggest me what to do?

did you get any issue in getting visa stamped?

@faizrabbani brother i have the same issue like you, having ece degree and got electrical engineer visa, my visa got rejected. Now company don't have any another visa. I am about to loose my job offer.

@faizrabbani

If your current profession on Iqama is different from your actual profession, you need to change it to comply with Article 38 of Saudi Labor Law.

@faizrabbani hi brother is your issue resolved?

A sudi company offer me a job as electrical is engineer and now company said send us agency number so we will send wukala there

and I don't have any idea about this pls any one guide me this whole process Thanks in advance