Document Attestation New Stamp????

Asalaam-o-Alikum
Dear Fellows,
I recently attested my documents from Saudi Embassy in Islamabad. I found the different stamp on it rather than previous as I found in search over internet.
But I am confused. Please help me If any one has the information regarding this new stamp and please share the preview of that stamp however, I can verify my stamp.
I will be very thankful to you.

mihafeez wrote:

Asalaam-o-Alikum
Dear Fellows,
I recently attested my documents from Saudi Embassy in Islamabad. I found the different stamp on it rather than previous as I found in search over internet.
But I am confused. Please help me If any one has the information regarding this new stamp and please share the preview of that stamp however, I can verify my stamp.

share your stamp on my email [email protected] i will verify with mine,i have done before 2 months

javedakb wrote:
mihafeez wrote:

Asalaam-o-Alikum
Dear Fellows,

share your stamp on my email [email protected] i will verify with mine,i have done before 2 months

Email sent to you and waiting for reply