Iqama renewal and transfer-labour card number

Hi - a urgent  assistance required from your side.

My iqama is getting expired on 08-Nov-2014. I have resigned from my current job on 15-Oct-2014 and I initiated the process of transfer on the same day. I did give the demand letter from the new employer and the old employer gave the release letter on 15-Oct-2014 and the online request was approved and updated on labour ministry site on 20-Oct-2014. In the saudi passport site my current employer name is updated.

NOW THE ISSUE IS my current employer could not renew my iqama as it is asking for a labour card number which is system generated .The labour card number is not getting generated as my new employers PRO says that in the labour ministry site the employer details is not getting updated.

Kindly advise how long will it take to generate this labour card  number. Also advise if there will be any other hold points after this labour card number to renew my iqama. I am working on a mechanical engineer visa and the saudi council validity is till 2016 end.

APPRECIATE YOUR PROMPT REPLY AS I NEED TO TRAVEL TO INDIA ON A EMERGENCY ON 06-11-2014

Requesting some quick reply

Go to your old employer and get a copy of labour card. This will be available in their records. or you check your passport there will a a small green card which is called as labour card. The labour card date and Iqama Card date may vary because of some reasons. Both the dates will not be same and your labour card must have been already expired some times ago and your old sponsor might not have renewed the labour card. because Normally the PRO does both the documents together. Since labout card is having a payment some company take advantage for maximum unpaid period. So get the old labour card copy to get the things done. Or you should have got it renewed your Iqama before  transferring the sponsorship.

thanks. I did that with my old employer but he said it is generated online. Please advise if the details are available in iqama