Can you purchase toy poodles in Vietnam?

Can you purchase toy poodles in Vietnam? What is the pet policy of most landlords?  Is there a problem with dognapping pedigreed dogs in Saigon? Is there a large stray dog prolem in Vietnam like there is in Thailand? Are there good veternarians available in Saigon? Is there a problem with snakes killing and eating small dogs in Vietnam?  Are there any other problems with owning a toy poodle that I may encounter in Vietnam? Here in Indiana we have to worry about coyotes and chicken hawks killing and eating very small dogs. I also like big dogs, but I will not live on an acreage in Vietnam, so I think a toy poodle is the best dog for urban living.
Thank you, Mike

I've seen small poodle type dogs in VN doubt any dog has a pedigree. SGN is the only place that has vet surgery/radiology/diagnostic capability although possibly Ha Noi. Yeah a lot of stray  dogs, wander in and out of the low end and outdoor restaurants looking for something to eat, flea and worm infested for sure.  People do steal dogs for meat, poodle probably not considered worth the effort.  Have seen truckloads of dogs collected from the streets headed North, some dog meat restaurants in the south but mostly a practice of the north and sometimes poor rural areas.  Recent articles in VN papers about people eaing dog and getting rabies, serves 'em right!  Google 'thanh nien daily', good VN news source.  No snakes to worry about in populated area, they've all been eaten along time ago!  Only ones you'll see in the cities are in containers to sell for meat and VN like snake blood/bile in rice whiskey.  Ya gotta get an asian mindset goin' on Mike!!
Bill

hi,
[moderated: no free ads for commercial websites in the forum, pls]
they are selling Toy Poodle in Vietnam.