Moving to saudi

Asalamualaikum

my husband is offered a job in al khobar  inshaallah he will be moving next month end . what type of visa should be got inorder for me to join him when he goes. i have few friend who accompanied their husbands when they went to saudi immediately after their wedding .

can a business visa be changed to iqama after we reach there

thnks in advance

two things he can apply visit visa for u the cheapest way not that much expensive or he should sponsor u

visit visa should be sent by his company?? in that case i can accompany him when he goes??

if he got job on high post like engineer or similar to that then company will provide him all the facilities like visa for u visa stamping ticket etc and if in his job offer he dont have such offer then he has to do by his own

the visa you want have is employment visa!

he is offered a general manager post in the company .

we can go on a visit visa then convert it to iqama is it right?

no u cant change visit visa in permanent residence visa but u can extend the period of ur visa second if he is coming as gm in company company will provide everything then u dont need to have visit visa they will get residence visa for u and make ur iqama also

thank you for the info . Saudi laws are very confusing each person says one thing thats why wanted to ask. any further queries i will contact you brother.

My advise is to let your husband come to KSA and arrange for residence permit (Iqama) for you once he is settled and found accommodation, this is the best way especially that it is not going to be easy in the first three months.

Anything is possible in Saudi. I'm not kidding.. :)

What's possible is to follow the protocol and everything should work out InshaaAllaah

true anything is possible , i think i will go with brother syed ahamed's options and figure out what can be done. inshaAlllah everything should happen as expected. thnks