Da lat next month

Heii
I will be in dalat next month.
I heard only about canyoing and i want to do that.if some one want to travel to talk and to meet.where to stay in dalat?what to see in dalat?there some night life in da lat to drink and good resturant?
Waiting for u answer
Thankssss

If you search  " virtual tourist Dalat travel guide"  you will get all the information that you need for the things that interest you. Ba Thang Hai street is where I would head if I were you as it is in the middle of town, close to everything and is very popular with younger tourists. On this street you will find hotels, restaurants and tour companies that cater to them.Don,t forget to bring warm clothes as the temperature here is much cooler than HCMC. Enjoy your stay!

Thank u
I want to do the canyoing and im looking for a good companu

Hello
We used to stay here when we visited Dalat City last year. My foreing friends used to stay there on 02nd Sep 2014 and he said this hotel is good and not expensive even thought it has located near Da Lat Market.
chuhouse.com/
Hope it help
Have a nice day.
Tina :)

I will give you some you can contact in a day or two..

Don't buy the " leather " jackets from the Market, I don't know how they do it, but they feel, and smell like the real Mc Coy, but after a few months, the " leather  '' falls off, ( buyer beware, you get what you pay for ).

Here are 3 Dalat tour companies that do canyoning and kayaking. 1. dalatpassion.com 2. vietchallenge.com 3. greenhorizontours.com. They are all on the same street, Truong Cong Dinh, and close to each other. Good luck!

Thank u sooo muxh

I'll be traveling to Da Lat in the middle of Nov, it would be so nice if u guys can recommend some good places for foods.
I don't mind street foods.