Dating

Hay this is to the guys out there but if any of you ladies have any advice am all ears but how is the dating scene there I've read a lot of different things about it so I thought I'd ask you guys that live there about it any info on it
Thanks

Use common sense and think with your big head not the little head.

If you seriously want to meet a nice lady, go for someone not too much younger than yourself.

Many guys get caught up with the sexy young things and come unstuck.

Remember the Caribbean song:  "if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife."

Also check out this description of how Chinese men reputedly choose their spouses.  http://www.businessinsider.com/marriage … re-2016-12

Now I wouldn't take either piece of advice to the extreme but there is some truth to the idea.

Geez,
Know thy self?
Know your goals
Hope for the best but expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed.

Here is a list that should help:

1. try to avoid any girl under the age of 25
2. avoid divorced women
3. avoid women with children
4. avoid women from big cities (e.g., Saigon, Hanoi)
5. avoid women that you cannot communicate with, meaning they do not speak English and you do not speak Vietnamese
6. Never talk about money, your actual job so she can't determine your income level, your home, your cars etc.  If she asks for money, run run run
7. Make sure she has a real job, decent, normal job.
8. meet all her friends, if any questionable characters, drop her
9. meet her family, same as #8

However, if you take it to seriously, it will extremely difficult to find a woman who meets all of these, unless you live in VN.  :)

good luck, your going to need it!

That just wiped out 99% of women.

I was hoping for some dry humor, but there is some truth twisted in them.  Yes, it eliminates many from a general stand point, but there are plenty of good women in VN and I am one of their biggest supporters.

What about girls whose grandmother has a buffalo?
Can you add that to your list?

There's a saying, 'If you've got the money there will be hunnies with lots of herpes'. I made up the herpes part but you get the gist.

colinoscapee wrote:

I am assuming that the buffalo is big plus.  Beats having the wife pull the plow.

THIGV wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

I am assuming that the buffalo is big plus.  Beats having the wife pull the plow.

Any girl who has a buffalo is a good  catch.