Expat Meet Up ( October 3rd 1014 ) - Snorkeling, Diving & Sea cruise

Hello there fellow expats,

Last month my friend and myself arranged a meet up with some other foreign expats for a little beat of adventure which would keep us out of the usual boring schedule we have every weekend. We decided to go for a short trip to Obhur from Riyadh and go for diving and snorkeling. It was fun and adventurous, hence its open for any gender.

It usually costs around 500-700 Saudi Riyals depends on what you want to do. Plus you get to have lunch on the boat, sun-tanning for the ladies as well as gentlemen, Snorkeling and Diving on two different locations in the deep blue sea which are naturally attractive. Hence, once after Saudi Sea borders, you are allowed to dress up the way you want depending on your level of shyness. But its totally ok to be yourself especially for western expats.

Since this site hasn't arranged for any meet up yet as far as i can see. Its not to far till it starts getting boring in here. So lets turn the heat a little bit higher in here and make this happen. So that the Expat.com becomes a great place for us expats.

There are many venues in Obhur where we could go for this recreational journey. The one I went was awesome and also educational. So I am thinking why not arrange it for the first weekend of next month.

Leave your comments below on how would you like to arrange this trip.

e.g: I prefer road trip towards Obhur.

Well some Kilometers away from Jeddah. Obhur area