Ladies Gyms in Madinah

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a gym in Madinah for ladies? I've been here almost a month now and going a little crazy with nothing to do. Suggest welcome. Yoga classes desirable.

Thanks very much!

Hi picklejuice
I think there is gym in aldar hospital , it's inside the hospital in the last floor .
aldar hospital it's front of quba mosque .

just search gold gym on google maps
will give you details and everything

That's great but I'd rather not drive or call every gym on that list to see if they have a ladies section...

no no just search it on google it will give you the closest gym's to you and if they are for ladies or men, with their info and details and pics of the gym and everything

Sure there's one or even more for ladies but I have no information to give you just ask around and you'll fine one.. Good luck

Getting join to gym is good but try also to find gym partner (gymcomrade.com), so that you can exercise with him and manage your daily exercise regimes.

Sorry, does anyone know of any female gyms in Hail Province?

Are u still looking for a gym in Hail? There in one called Pearly Care on Jarmieen St

I found that one, Shukran

Hi surraya, do you know the working hours of the gym in pearly care in jameen? Thank you...

How much is the gym's fee in pearly care in jameen? Thank you...

I remember their hours a year ago was from 10 am to 10 pm. Not sure if still applicable

Does anyone know any yoga classes in Mmadina ?