New arrival in Da Nang

Just arrived in Da Nang and looking to meet new people! Get in touch if you're here and would like to meet up.

hey, I'm Vietnamese but new in Danang as well. Nice to meet you!

Hey ya, I am in Danang, Im very happy if we can make a meeting at bar club or others ;)
What do you do in Danang? for work or relax only?

Nice to meet u! Da nang city wellcome

Hey i am Tram - i am in Hoian now and i will be in Danang tommorow for my birthday, is there anyone up to hang out?

Hello,

Yes I will, wont be free until 7.30 ish though, maybe see you later, hapoy birthday'
!!!

Hi, I am new to the area so hoping to meet new friends!

Hello my number is 0902461087, let me know when you are up to hang out, i will be around the beach

Got work til 7 will contact you after that

Hello!  Would be great to meet you both. I'm not free today, but would you like to meet during the week?

Yes, lets do that jack

Hello
I arrived in DaNang yesterday for 2 weeks. fo you still meeting up togethers ? If Yes is it possible to joindre you, if not Do you have advices for me ? Like good places, restaurants, bars etc...
Thanks
Khalid

Hi everyone,

Is anyone here still looking to make friends? I am in Da Nang a few weeks now with my friend and we are staying for the year at least. I have a dog that could use a playmate too. :)

Mary

Hi Mary,

Always willing to make new friends! My girlfriend and I will be here for another 8 months or so. Do you guys want to go for a drink next week perhaps?

Jack

So lucky that you are in Danang. Living there is my dream :D Wish you the best in Vietnam!

Hi Jack,

That'd be great. Next week is perfect. :)

Hi,

Sorry you replied to me ages ago on Expat.com and I forgot to reply! Do you live in Da Nang? Want to get a coffee some time?

Hello,
Text me when you want hang out, :) i like coffee too,If you have free time, i can teach u Vietnamese language also :D
my skype: [email protected]