Looking for someone travel to Hoian by bicycle

Hello everyone,

Im Tuong - vietnamese girl. I were born and grew up in Danang.I lived in Ho chi minh for 9 years. I have just quit job and backed to Danang. Now I would like to travel a bit before moving to new place. I have a lot of time now. I am planning travel to Hoi an by bicycle. I'm looking for a partner who can join my journey. If you want to join me pls leave me a message, I may can lend you a bicycle. My number is  ***

Tuong

Sorry, Are  you sure you can go Hoi An by bicycle? Even go there by bike still take a lot time also.

If you can go by bicycle...really admire you.

Yuli

hahaha.  Why not? I did not bike for long time. But I think I can do it.  We can take a rest when we feel tired.

Tintindn wrote:

hahaha.  Why not? I did not bike for long time. But I think I can do it.  We can take a rest when we feel tired.

Have you checked Phuot? I think they have a biking group which travel around up to the central from HCMC.  Last time they planed to go to Hue or Nha Trang.  Not sure if I can remember correctly.

Anyway, should not go during the night then, very dangerous for a girl! Hope you can find your company for the trip soon!

Ah! Wait a moment, you travel by bicycle from Danang or Ho Chi Minh City?

hihi Thanks, I am in danang now. And it's only about 60 kms around trip. Uhm I think we can stay in Hoian for couple of days then we back. We can discover some traditional villages. My trip will depart from Danang. Danang is my hometown. So I know about it clearly. The road from Danang to Hoian very easy to go and safe. I drived to there many time by motorbike.

Tuong

Tintindn wrote:

hihi Thanks, I am in danang now. And it's only about 60 kms around trip. Uhm I think we can stay in Hoian for couple of days then we back. We can discover some traditional villages. My trip will depart from Danang. Danang is my hometown. So I know about it clearly. The road from Danang to Hoian very easy to go and safe. I drived to there many time by motorbike.

Tuong

Pls fit red LED light to the rear , and White LED to the front of your bikes, ( just in case you get caught out in the dark ), I'm getting sick of trying to avoid idiots with no lights on their bikes, ( motor and bicycle ).
    Thank you , much appreciated.

bluenz wrote:
Tintindn wrote:

Tuong

Pls fit red LED light to the rear , and White LED to the front of your bikes, ( just in case you get caught out in the dark ), I'm getting sick of trying to avoid idiots with no lights on their bikes, ( motor and bicycle ).

I rammed a bicycle one time during night driving.  The truck that was coming towards me had his brights on and I was trying to find the edge of the road.  Out of nowhere, BAM!  There was a slow moving bicycle in front of me that I rear-ended.  My bike fell on the road but thankfully his bicycle was okay.  It was a straight forceful shove.  I didn't see him at all cuz he didn't have any reflectors...no rear or pedals or front lights.  And he wasn't wearing bright clothes.  Of course in this situation it would have been my fault if the bicyclist was hospitalized...like stupid me for not having night-vision.

Tran Hung Dao wrote:
bluenz wrote:
Tintindn wrote:

Tuong

I rammed a bicycle one time during night driving.  The truck that was coming towards me had his brights on and I was trying to find the edge of the road.  Out of nowhere, BAM!  There was a slow moving bicycle in front of me that I rear-ended.  My bike fell on the road but thankfully his bicycle was okay.  It was a straight forceful shove.  I didn't see him at all cuz he didn't have any reflectors...no rear or pedals or front lights.  And he wasn't wearing bright clothes.  Of course in this situation it would have been my fault if the bicyclist was hospitalized...like stupid me for not having night-vision.

I got run off the road AGAIN last night, ars****e taxi driver, also lights on full, overtaking the 2 m/bs riding the usual, side by side, ended up bouncing through this bloody great hole full of water, worst thing was, I was almost home wearing my wet weather pants and gumboots and had nice dry feet, not for much longer.

Thanks all of your for comment.My bike actually are supplied lights already. Btw, no one wanna to join me? It seems I will have nice single trip :)

If you didnt yet start on your trip id be very interested but im only arriving in da nang on the 22nd this month.
I heard u might provide ur company a bike but dunno if ur having in mind a bike that fits a 180 cm guy...
I just remember a viet sleeping bus that is soo comfy for the local pple but for me it just felt like a laying chair as i hd to bend knees :p