I thought this forum was to help!

I am very disappointed,  no one really answers anyone's serious questions on this forum , I thought that this forum was supposed to help people.

Hi ccook1,

how could we help you ?

Me too. I didn't even get an answer.

I only got a reply when I criticised.

Hi

I'm sorry that you appear to have the wrong impression of us Scots. I think this is just a small forum as Scotland is small. I would like to try and answer you:-

If you are renting here try rightmove.com it is very popular for rental market.
If you are planning on buying again rightmove.com great time to buy. You can offer below the asking price these days unfortunatley for us home owners.
A weekly shop for 2 would be less than £100 per week. I managed to feed my 3 kids and hubby and me for about that. Council tax for a small house depending on where you live will be on average £70 per month maybe less, city more expensive of course. My mum, who sadly died recently, lived really well on her wee state pension, had her own house, was just herself, she shopped in M&S! My aunt always said that it would be hard to find a poor pensioner these days. "The bowls" is a very polular sport for pensioners and I'm sure you would find one wherever you live and meet friends etc. Good luck with it.

Think this is a forum in which anything can be talked. Maybe you did not ask the right questions. You should remember that people here does not get paid for helping or answering posts and you should be patient if your questions are not answered straight away. We do not live here 24/7.

E

I am very disappointed,  no one really answers anyone's serious questions on this forum , I thought that this forum was supposed to help people.

I read your other post and it was maybe a tad on the vague side. i think more people would have helped out if you had given them a little more information to work with. the people on here are friendly and very helpful