Exit/Re-entry Visa & Passport Validty

Dear Friends,

My Iqama is valid till 25 August 2015 and passport is valid till 20 February, 2015, and i am going on vacation on 5 September 2014.

In this regard, dear friends, will there be any problem in getting an Exit/Re-entry Visa.....????

Please reply anybody...

With thanks & regards,

There would be no issue in getting exit/re-entry visa, if you wish to re-enter before early August 2015

FernandoRiyadh wrote:

There would be no issue in getting exit/re-entry visa, if you wish to re-enter before early August 2015

Thanks Brother for your reply.....

With thanks & regards,

There would be no issue in getting exit/re-entry visa, if you wish to re-enter before early August 2015 20 February, 2015.

Dear saimans,

I have recently done it myself. my passport was expiring and I went to my home country till the expiry of my Iqama. It is normal and you can get the passport renew in your home country.
CHeers.

FernandoRiyadh wrote:

Dear saimans,

I have recently done it myself. my passport was expiring and I went to my home country till the expiry of my Iqama. It is normal and you can get the passport renew in your home country.
CHeers.

Thats true, but he didnt mentioned that hes going for a vacation to his home country and if his passport will expire he will not be allowed to travel after that date !!

Dear Saimans,

The guy already mentioned that he is travelling on this sep 2014. So there will be no issue then..

Cheers

rehanilyas00 wrote:

Dear Saimans,

The guy already mentioned that he is travelling on this sep 2014. So there will be no issue then..

Cheers

Yes Thats true, but my point is that he has to be back in the country before his passport validity runs out !!

So , I did visit "Jawazat office , for applying "Multi Exit/Re-Entry" Visa for my friend with his dad !

So , the Jawazat officer clearly said " It's not allowed to Issue Multiple Exit/Re-Entry for students  :o

Double Standards ?