We had a wonderful time together for the first 10 years
Unfortunately 5 years ago we moved back to Thailand
Things went down hill
We are now separated pending divorce
She has the money the property the lot
In the beginning our 24 hours a day together was wonderful
Now her friend is beer Singha
I now get a small UK pension
So looking seriously at Vietnam as I.m finding Thailand very expensive now. when you are on limited income
In the beginning I told my friends,customers You wont be lonely in Thailand
Its a great place to live
But like many falangs I fell in to the trap as nothing can be in our name as you have no status here
except how big is your wallet
I came to retire and a stress feel life !!!!!
I have paid the price

im thinking about my next song now ,,you have giving me the lyrics i need,,this will definitely make a top 10,,,lmao

No need to sound sad about the way you chose to do it mate.
One Don´t NEED to have everything in gf/wife name in Thailand.
If buy a house, Pay a lawyer to make the legal document for you, that way you secure your self, if one day you and wife Getting Divorced, or wife dead.
You can set up paper so land, house NEED to be sold and split XX % / XX %.
Or so you can stay in the house for 2 X 30 years.
And the wife can´t run away from this, only way for her to get the house is to pay you for it, make a deal with you.

But you chose not to pay a lawyer to set this up back in time, so it is nobody fault then your own.

Why give her all the money from the start ?
I never understand this.

Tell your self, in your home country will you buy a house in other person name, give them all your money and sit back and hope they honest people ??
If you answer NO to this, then why do it in Thailand ??

That so many Fa-Rang in Thailand never setup the correct paper work, never investigates the laws, the rules, how to do it and so on, it incomprehensible to me..
And they only answer from people i talk to about it, Well the Thai wife was so nice at the time !!!!!

I told my wife, then we going to buy a Car she going to sign the M.O.U legal paper saying if we split up, it is 100% mine.
Is she don´t sign, we don´t get a car, it is that simple mate.

I never going to buy land or a house, Simple because it is so cheap to rent here, And i don´t want to set up all the correct paperwork for it.
And i don´t know i want to stay same place the rest of my live.

I hope other people read this, and understand to take care of them self, we never know what tomorrow brings us.
Live change, people change all the time..

I do hope you have good future mate, and have learn from your mistake.

Have a nice day, Sir.