Flying jeddah to US during Eid al Adha

I am moving to Jeddah in a couple of weeks and will need to make a return trip to the US in October. I would like to travel during Eid Al Adha, specifically Oct 3-10, since I get paid time off.

I was looking at a flight on Royal Jordanian, jeddah to Amman to Chicago. The price is not bad right now. I am wondering if I should buy the flight now, or try and wait for a deal. Do prices get lower going OUT of Saudi during Eid (since there are so many coming in)? Or will prices rise due to expats and vacationing Saudis leaving for the week?

Cheers.

Hi BlueAndYellow  :gloria

Right post for me as I'm a pilot, still training though , but I have some knowledge on how things work in bookings :D

Days before Eid, prices are going to be high , even few days after Eid the prices will remain high !

Please note the schools are well about to start by September , so prices will be less In September !

Again by End of September Hajj Season , and there's little chance to get a low fare !

Tell me few dates when you want to come and when you want to go back , I could find a good price for you  :top:

Any other queries feel free to ask :)

Try to see Saudi Airlines it has direct routes from Jeddah to Chicago with low prices.