Transfer to my Wife Sponsorship (as Mahram)

My case is totally opposite  than others. But let me discuss..
I am working in a company from last ten years and my is working as A Doctor with separate sponsor.
Now I would like to leave my current employer, and transfer myself to my wife sponsorship as a Mahram
As normally our company policy No Transfer only Exit.
Can some body suggest me.

Thanks

simple. Go on final exit and let your wife apply for family visa via isteqdam before you take final exit ! then go back to pak and come back on family visa.. no need to transfer from within ksa. beter go back and come on ur wife sponsored visa as that is more swift and reliable thing to do

Thanks Dear..
I have two kids, on my sponsorship, what about them?

As I enquired from Jawazat, they told me that either someone Die or go on final exit in that case we can trnafer these kids to their mother sponsorship.

Otherwise your suggestion is perfect. My wife can apply visa for Kids also along with me.

What about my car. ? Can I transfer to my wife name. ?

reemas67 wrote:

Thanks Dear..
I have two kids, on my sponsorship, what about them?
As I enquired from Jawazat, they told me that either someone Die or go on final exit in that case we can trnafer these kids to their mother sponsorship.
Otherwise your suggestion is perfect. My wife can apply visa for Kids also along with me.

:o those are horrible options set by the guys from Jawazat...hehehe, and basically says, you just have to go for FINAL EXIT...hmmm...you did not think the first option is viable, or did you?  :/

reemas67 wrote:

What about my car. ? Can I transfer to my wife name?

Cars can be transferred to your wife's name of course, provided that she has an authorized driver to apply with (of course, you, but i would figure with regards to the availability of your resident permit)...