Uk spouse visa requirements for the non Eu, any infos

Can anyone help us with his/her own experience about the uk spouse  visa requirements;
the full supporting documents,I've heard that I can support my documents with letters

your husband, wife or civil partner is not under 18, and
you are not under 18.
you have been legally married, (a genuine relationship,the original marriage certificate)
your spouse or civil partner is currently present and settled in the UK( what  :blink:  )
you have physically met one another previously(pictures,videos)etc
you can financially support one another of any help from public funds(18600£ per annum)
you have accommodation, (letter from his parents claiming that they would be glad to have u in case u're going to stay with them in the first place)
you both have the intent to live together as husband and wife permanently( letter for the future projects including both of the partners)
English Test(TOEFL score 430 plus the Life In the UK test?
plus the fees 900£

Is that all?
Thank u for ur help

What is there to understand? It's straightforward:

your husband, wife or civil partner is not under 18, and
- He is over 18. So nothing to worry about.

you are not under 18.
- You are over 18 too.

you have been legally married, (a genuine relationship,the original marriage certificate)
- The marriage certificate you get in Morocco after your marriage there

your spouse or civil partner is currently present and settled in the UK( what  :blink:  )
- That he has legal status in the UK. I assume he has a British passport. So nothing to worry about that.

you have physically met one another previously(pictures,videos)etc
- Your meetings with him in Morocco. Take videos and photos to show them that

you can financially support one another of any help from public funds(18600£ per annum)
- That he must be earning £18,600 and over. So that you nor he will rely on government support. You're not entitled to benefits, so that's why the husband must be earning a sufficient amount to support you. If he doesn't earn a sufficient amount, it means you will require money from public funds (benefits), and since this isn't allowed, then the husband will not be able to bring you.

you have accommodation, (letter from his parents claiming that they would be glad to have u in case u're going to stay with them in the first place)
- You must have adequate accommodation. It can't be overcrowded. There are specific rules about what it means to be overcrowded. For example, my flat, it has 2 bedrooms, and up to 4 people only may live in the property (this is a government rule, not my opinion). If there was already 4 people, and if I try to bring my wife, they wouldn't allow me to, as it's considered overcrowding. So even if, lets say, you are going to live with his family, and say there is 4 of them, in a 2 bedroom property. The 4 decide to live in one one, so that you and your husband can take the other room, you wouldn't be allowed to do this, since the property is considered overcrowded. So it's not just about the family allowing you to move in, it's also about whether the property size is adequate for you to move in. You may also require permission from the landlord.

you both have the intent to live together as husband and wife permanently( letter for the future projects including both of the partners)
- You need to convince them that you have intention to live together, and the marriage is genuine and subsisting. Unfortunately there are many cases, where the British person is paid money, to "marry" a foreigner, just to bring them in, and after they come in, they obviously don't live together, and have their own lives.

English Test(TOEFL score 430 plus the Life In the UK test?
plus the fees 900£
- You don't require the Life in the UK test for the Spouse Visa. That's only when the times comes for you to apply for the British Passport. For now, all you need is an English test pass. I assume you have already sat the exam.

The fee is non-refundable I believe. So you won't get it back even if they don't give you a Visa. I think you are given the opportunity to appeal. But anyway, good luck.

Betysam,

I suggest you post your blog on the England forum, there are already numerous cases there on couples in similar situation.

Brother Zayn seems to have more expertise on this subject, my experience is only limited to may be 2 dozen cases faced by friends and family members.

In general, the UK government is making it increasingly difficult for this facility to be misused, this inevitably means some genuine cases may be given a tough time but I believe this is a part of life.  I wish you Good Luck.

So how are you finding it here so far? I had thought of moving in the opposite direction. So it would be interesting to hear your experience.