How to obtain the Morocco visit visa from India

Dear All brothers and sisters,
                                                       I am Mohammed belongs to India. currently, I am living in TamilNadu in India. I am looking for a job in Morocco, so I wish to visit to Morocco. I would like to know the procedures to apply for Morocco visit visa.so could anyone please guide me to obtain the visit visa.

Ok

Hi Khan.indian > do you have any useful information to share?

@sysherah > did you contact the embassy in your country?

Can tourist visa / Business visa be converted as a work visa in morocco?

Yes I have all information about moroccan visa ,I will share all information

Go to this official website of morocco visa, brother here you will get all information related to moroccan tourist and business visa
http://www.ma.ckgs.in/

Cox & Kings Global Services (CKGS) is pleased to announce the opening of MorCox & Kings Global Services (CKGS) is pleased to announce the opening of Morocco Visa Application and Information Center (MVAIC) at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai.

All applicants residing in India (Indian citizens and Foreign Nationals) can apply at any of the above mentioned MVAICs by walking-in and submitting their Visa applications along with passport, requisite documents and relevant fees either through cash, cheque or demand draft.

Brother first you must apply online, fill the online visa form and print out this visa paper and then go to visa center along with passport and required doccuments and fees of visa in cash or cheque.

Steps to Submit your Visa Application
Print Visa Application Form and other forms as per document checklist.
Arrange all the documents as per document checklist
You are required to submit complete Morocco Visa Application form and documents exactly as per document checklist to CKGS Visa Application Center allocated on the Order form.
If an error is identified by a Submission Officer / applicant / representative in the Morocco Visa Application Form, then applicants will be required to refill the application form at CKGS website and submit their application along with new Visa Application Form.

Tourist Visa Document Checklist

1    Visa Application form duly type written    (Original)

2    Original Passport with atleast 3 months validity and 1 blank page.A copy of the first and last page of the passport is also required    (Original & Copy)

3    Photos (passport size, white background (4 x 3 cm)) recent and clearly showing facial features. (Original)

4    Covering letter from the applicant /profession details  (Original)

5    Confirmed Hotel Booking or Invitation letter duly legalized (Apostile or Ministry of foreign affairs stamp) in case of family visit, with warranty of support for costs of medical care and possible repatriation    (Original)

6    Electronic tickets    (Original)

7    AADHAAR Card of the Applicant  (Copy)

8    Bank statement last three months, signed and stamped by the bank

Total visa fees you have to submit  in indian currency
( 3064 Rupees)

Thanks a lot brother for providing enormous details about the procedure to obtain the moraccan visa

🙀🙀🙀sounds like a nightmare🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️