Looking for translator in Saigon (student preferred)

A bit of background: I'm in the midst of planning and designing a new house, and communicating with construction companies without the help of my wife (she's not available all the time) hasn't been very constructive so far. Right now I'm trying to find and meet with contractors to shortlist several of them for the construction of my house.

I would like to find a (preferably college) student with free time during weekdays to travel around Saigon as a translator, meeting and communicating with contractors, I'm willing to cover your meals & petrol/parking (I have my own transport) and teach you as much about property & real estate as you would like to learn. During the course of your time with me you'll be exposed to the inner workings of property design, construction & business.

I'm always eager to teach what I know, I hope that you're also eager to take this honest opportunity to learn.

Not to discriminate against an honest profession, but females moonlighting as "companions" should preferably not contact me.

Is it okay for me to write my email address here?

:) Hi,

I wonder if I can help you or not. I will be free after finishing my exam so I am trying to find sth to do.

Regards

Hi benlws,

I suggest you to post this job offer in the appropriate section, which is the Translator job offers in Vietnam section.

Thank you,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed