Saudi cultural attestation and visa.

sir,

I got an offer from a reputed food processing company in Saudi Arabia in month of Jan 2014. Subsequently as per the advice of the agent I have completed my HRD, medical etc as per the latest norms. I had submitted my original educational certificate, passport for saudi cultural attestation via the same agency in the month of June 2014. After this there has been no development on it. Now the agency has told me that the delay is from the university side. Pls help me. I am confused as to what to do next, and I am also anxious about my original certificates.

Dear Member

2 . 5 years back the same thing happened to me and I am from your near by place.

I do not know who is your agent- actually the whole process is as follows.

1. Red seal from TN govt.
2. HRD and MES approval at Delhi ( now I heard that this can be done in Chennai itself)
You said that you have already completed it.
The next step is your certificate is to be attached in Saudi cultural attache and then by Saudi extrnal affairs ministry in Delhi. For that you have to give your certificates to SAUDI CULTURAL ATTACHE APPROVED AGENTS ONLY. Not all the agents are approved by Saudi cultural attache. Suppose if your agent is not approved by SCA ( Saudi Cultural Attache) then he will collect your certificate and give it to the approved agents either directly or thro' a middle man. Then according to SCA guidelines the approved agent will send a letter to your university along with a copy of your certificate and ask the university about the originality of your certificate. For this your university will reply to the agent after verifying your certificate. Nowadays the universities are charging for this- so the agent has to send the DD/cheque also along with their letter to university. Most of the agents does not know this so they will not get reply from the university. Again one more thing- it depends on university also-If every thing is ok then university like ANNA will proceed faster. In my case my agent was not approved by SCA and he given to so many middle men and this process get enormously delayed. Then later i personally tried and found that the agent sent the letter to university with out DD and again i followed it up further.But due to this I lost nearly 4 months.

After getting letter from university only, the SCA agent can submit your certificate along with the letter from university to SCA. Then SCA will stamp it and then by the external affair ministry of Saudi in Delhi. Both will be done together.

Pl follow it and in case any doubt pl write it to me.

You can visit SCA - delhi web site and you can find all approved agents list. Even if you contact them then they will give you the details.

thanks a ton for the reply. I have submitted the certificates to SCA via a well reputed and registered agent. I had given these along with a DD too in the month of June 2014. but it is yet to get processed!! I cannot comprehend why there is delay??

Suppose if it is getting delayed from ur university the contact dept of ur university. If they got the reply from ur university then after this in SCA it will take minimum 15 days. Now Ramadhaan month so it may get some more delay. If you given ur papers to the reputed and SCA approved agent then no need to worry. This process will take some extra time only

thank you sir for your kind guidance. hoping for the best!!

Hi Clavis,

Can you please share with us how much time it finally took you to get your degree attested by cultural and to get your visa.

Your response will be appreciated!!