Help - where can I buy TENS machine?

I've just moved to HCMC and am pregnant with number 3!

I've started to get really bad back pains which my physio relieved with a TENS machine. Does anyone know where I can buy, rent or borrow one for the next month or 2? I really need one ASAP to keep me sane while I look after the other 2 kids!

Am also looking for a yoga / exercise ball and ice pack also for my back if anyone knows where I could get either of them too?

Thank you!

Hi,

Pls check the link below Tens machine

I wonder if Deep Heatcan help you. My back is very sensitive. Cant rube any thing hot on it. If your back can stand, this medicine will help you much. It is sold in any pharmacy.

Good luck!

I too love a TEN's. Not sure where you can get one. However, you know acupuncture offers this and it is even better than the TEN's. I've used a great acupuncture fella in HCM. He is the head of that department at the hospital and has a private practice. Dirt cheap.

Thank you!

I'll be sure to buy one ASAP!

I've been recommended the Elle TENS or Mama TENS but don't know if I can get one here in Vietnam. Does anyone have another recommendation of brand for use in pregnancy?

Not sure if Deep Heat is safe in pregnancy. The doctor prescribed something similar and it made no difference in any case! Lots of people are recommending acupuncture and massage so may try one or both!

mn2nk wrote:

Thank you!

I'll be sure to buy one ASAP!

I've been recommended the Elle TENS or Mama TENS but don't know if I can get one here in Vietnam. Does anyone have another recommendation of brand for use in pregnancy?

Not sure if Deep Heat is safe in pregnancy. The doctor prescribed something similar and it made no difference in any case! Lots of people are recommending acupuncture and massage so may try one or both!

massage?

uhm?? Now I understand why I saw many pregnant ladies in the massage room.