I'm willing to work in Valencia

Hello, my name is Tammy. I am planning to visit Valencia for three months. The purpose is to be fluent in Spanish. I NEED to increase my communication skills. The problem is that I don't know where to live for cheap. I'm willing to work for room and board. Housework.teaching English,etc. Any ideas or suggestions?

Hi Tammy I saw your post - have you seen a scheme called Workawayers?  It is scheme whereby you work 5 hours a day 5 days a week in exchange for board and accommodation with a host.  You may be lucky and find something in Valencia.

Hi :) No, I haven't heard of this scheme. Where can I get information about it? Thanks for your quick feedback.

No problem Tammy, have a look at this.  You have to register etc.  We use this scheme to get help here at our cortijo but we are not near Valencia I am afraid.

Hi Tammy,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Valencia forum for more visibility. ;)

Thanks a lot,this is what I need. I will register this week. I'm hopeful. GOD ways guides me to the right source. Muchas  gracias