Looking for new friends in Valencia!!

Hi there,

My name is Adolfo and I am originally from Valencia. I have just relocated back from Ireland where I have been living and working since the last 3 years. I have lived and worked abroad since the last 4 years and would like to get in touch with foreigners to keep up with my English as well as meeting new people. We could meet up for some drinks.

I love sports, travelling and meeting new people.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!!

Hi Adolfo83

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi Adolfo!

I am an American planning on moving to Valencia in early October. I need help with my Spanish, so maybe we could help each other out with the languages :) Any recommendations for good nightlife in Valencia?

hottpinkflamingo wrote:

Hi Adolfo!

I am an American planning on moving to Valencia in early October. I need help with my Spanish, so maybe we could help each other out with the languages :) Any recommendations for good nightlife in Valencia?

Hi!

If you want we could exchange language and I will show you the city also :)

Yea! That would be cool. I've already been to Valencia before, so I'm a bit familiar with the tourist things to do, but I'm so excited to see it like a local. We could definitely do a language exchange!!

Hello hottpinkflamingo!

That would be cool!! we gotta meet for language exchange. We help each other!Also, keep in mind that Valencia has a vibrant nightlife!! You can find a wide variety of pubs, bars and nightclubs!! Believe me, the night live is brilliant here. But not worries, I can show you the city and introduce you some friends. You let me know when you are about to relocate and then we meet up!!!

Have a nice day!

By the way, I know how to cook the best paella LOL!

So, let me know when you are here, by the way, I also have a couple of rooms to rent, if you are interested, let me know.
See you soon!

Adolfo-

That sounds great. The plan is for me to be there around the beginning of October. I will definitely let you know when I'm there! It is one of my goals to learn how to make paella before I leave Spain :) I want to be able to impress people with how well I integrated into Spanish culture, and I also want to be able to eat it all the time! Haha! I've heard great things about the nightlife in Valencia, so that's great.

Oscarvlc-

I might be interested in the rooms! I'm staying with a friend until I find an apartment, because I would like to actually look at an apartment and meet the roommates before I decide where to live. What locations do you have? And price range? I'm looking to spend less than 200 euros on rent. Thanks!!

Have a great week guys!

HOla!

So, good, let me know when you want to have a look at it, it will be nice.

See you!

Hey guys! I have arrived in Valencia, still interested in doing the language exchange?? I realized I desperately need to practice Spanish. And I have yet to eat paella ;)

Good.

So, how could we meet?

What about monday?

See you soon!