Good Cheese Cake in Saigon

Hello,

Please try it! I just want to share this information, because I try in another place, and it was very bad everywhere!

here I think it s the best in Saigon until now.

After I m looking for it in all city,  because I like this cake very much, really the best I eat here in Saigon, and in the second place, for the people who want help against poverty it s a good choice.

http://www.cheesecakengon.com

try it!!

sorry for my poor and bad english, but I think you understand me!!

bon appétit!

Thanks for your sharing. I will try it someday. Do they have a place to eat and drink in the store?

Hi thanks for your attention!

:) yes, you can eat your cheese cake piece in place. seriously, i was so happy to find this place finally I don t resist to share with expatriated people.

you know I try the cheese cake in various places here in restaurants and like Starbxxxcs place, and another vietnameses places big marks who named it "cheese cake" wrongly,  with not the good taste or ingredients..Now, I m telling you it s the real cheese cake!

i just go, buy it and go home..nobody tell me nothing about the rest mentioned in the sitebut i was surprised!

i buy one big, and i put in my freezer, every day I eat one piece with very happiness  ;)

please tell me after you go,  if i m wrong to share this place with you! ;) and after all, see their site!

have a nice day!