Need some information about London

Hi everyone. My name is Jelin and I just got an offer to work in London for a forex company. It seems to be exciting to work and live in London, but I'm a bit scared regarding safety, transportation, flat-sharing, etc.
I would really love to hear from you guys how is it to live in London. Thanks so much!

Hey Jelin 
What do you need to know?
Like most Places, in London we have good parts and bad for crime.
Transport can be a bit daunting for newcomers but we have maps apps and journey planners availible if you need to plan a Journey.
What are Your concerns With flat sharing?

Hi Jelin,

You should not worry about living in London. Its definitely much safer then Manila. Living costs will depend how you will want to live, for a better flat or room with good connection you will have to pay a bit more, but ofcourse it will be more beneficial. Transportation is fine, even tourists manage to figure out how to use tube and busses. Overall it will take time to get use to things here, but for sure its not that scary and dangerous!:)

Im not from London but i think it is safe but like any capital city its similar but aslong as you are aware you should be fine. I love going to London from my home city derby about 4 hours or so away. But i love the underground and most of London its magical busy but magical hope you stay safe and i dont think you should worry much.

Hello,

London is a fantastic city but also expensive. If your salary is high I would go and live in London. If it is not very high I would maybe not choose to llive in London. You don't have to worry about safety. Transportation is very good if you live central. And if you are happy to share a flat, you will find something nice and not too expensive in a central location.

What elso would you like to know?