Safe in Salah El Deen, Riyadh? Looking for Off compound

Hell all,

I have been offered a job teaching English with a growing vocational school that specializes in hospitality.  I am hoping that someone can share with me any information about the area.

I am hoping to live off compound. I am willing/hoping to share a space. I would like to know as much about cost of living as possible, too.

I am thirty, male, Southern Californian, some experience living abroad, and I hoping to do some studying myself while I am in KSA.

Please feel free to message me with questions or suggestions, but I am hoping to have a public dialogue.

Thanks,

all most all the Saudi Arabia is safe .until u don't go the area nigrens and Somalia are lived or old city

Nigrens? I am not sure what this is. Can you tell me?

Thank you for your reply.

goleewright wrote:

Hell all,

I have been offered a job teaching English with a growing vocational school that specializes in hospitality.  I am hoping that someone can share with me any information about the area.

I am hoping to live off compound. I am willing/hoping to share a space. I would like to know as much about cost of living as possible, too.

I am thirty, male, Southern Californian, some experience living abroad, and I hoping to do some studying myself while I am in KSA.

Please feel free to message me with questions or suggestions, but I am hoping to have a public dialogue.

Thanks,

Hi there !

welcome to Riyadh :D

honestly , Mr. sayd is right .
saudi is a safe place , as long as you dont go to ( al faisaliyah - Al Aziziyah - al jarradiyah - al yamamah ) arias  ,
salahuddine aria is totally safe , there are tow nice and safe compounds for western nations .

have fun !

Thank you.

What about living off compound? I think I prefer to live off compound. Is this okay for foreigners?

yep just be in city never mind