Visa Consultancy

Hi

We can provide the following visa application services in Thailand for expats :

1. Business Visa
2. Retirement Visa
3. Student Visa
4. Work Permits
5. Marriage Visa

Do kindly email is at [email protected] for more informations.

Hello Sopa C,

http://elar-archive.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of everybody at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

Just a couple of details that I'd like to point out to you.

Firstly, we do not permit advertising on the open forums. You are invited to place your (free) ad in our Classifieds section where it will get better exposure, because it will remain current as opposed to here on the forum where it will continue to move towards the back pages as new topics are posted.

Second, we really advise that members DO NOT post any personal information such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc., on the forums for obvious security reasons. We work very hard at protecting you from SPAM and unwanted and annoying messages. How can we possibly do that if members defeat all those efforts and insist on posting private information?

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

My name is Jimoh Oduntan ,and I work with Prime-Delta Nigerian Limited  here in Nigeria .I would love to come to Thailand for holiday break ,.what are the requirement for the visa application and charges .Thanking you in anticipation

Hi Jimoh

What kind of visa application you need to be exact for us to recommend? Normally there will be a Non-B immigration Visa to be applied in your country to stay in Thailand for a min of 3 months and thereafter, we will proceed with your needs in extending the visas if you want to stay longer.

Best Regards
Sopa

Hi Williams

Understood and thanks!

Best Regards
Sopa

oduntanjimmy wrote:

My name is Jimoh Oduntan ,and I work with Prime-Delta Nigerian Limited  here in Nigeria .I would love to come to Thailand for holiday break ,.what are the requirement for the visa application and charges .Thanking you in anticipation

Simply contact your nearest Thai Embassy for the information and paperwork. Save your money. You do not need an agent to get you a tourist visa.

Sopa C wrote:

Hi Jimoh

What kind of visa application you need to be exact for us to recommend? Normally there will be a Non-B immigration Visa to be applied in your country to stay in Thailand for a min of 3 months and thereafter, we will proceed with your needs in extending the visas if you want to stay longer.

Best Regards
Sopa

He says he wants to come as a tourist.
B visa?????

Jimoh Oduntan

Simply do as Stumpy says and apply for a Tourist Visa at your local Thai Embassy/Consulate since Nigerian citizens are not allowed visa exempt or visa on arrival.

Hi

I think that is the safest if he (Jimoh) applied for a Non-B with a 3 months stay here. He still can comes in as a tourist with a 15~30 days permit from the immigration in the airport.

Best Regards
S

Tanks and I will apply for tourist visa in my home country at Thailand embassy in Nigeria . But I would prefer you to get me the most attracted tourist centre in Thailand ok. Their fee and hotel reservation .Tanks

Hi Jimoh

You can try the website www.booking.com or www.asiarooms.com

Best Regards
Sopa

Sopa C wrote:

Hi

I think that is the safest if he (Jimoh) applied for a Non-B with a 3 months stay here. He still can comes in as a tourist with a 15~30 days permit from the immigration in the airport.

Best Regards
S

This is incorrect information! A "B" Visa is for Business.
Also he cannot get visa exempt or visa on arrival Nigeria is not on the Thai Foreign Ministry lists.

See Visa on arrivalandVisa exemptat the same Ministry.