Improve my Portuguese language

I'm new here in expat site, It's  anyone here to help me improve my  Portuguese language? please i'm finding difficult to communicate with people. please i need a help

Hi echole, :)

A new topic has been created on the Brazil forum for a better visibility.

Hello echole,

You'll find a lot of helpful tips, tricks and information on my posting:

LEARN OVER A THOUSAND PORTUGUESE WORDS IN A FEW MINUTES

Also, you might want to take a look at the Portuguese language version of the Brazil Forum, it's a great place to practice reading and writing the language. You can access ANY of the 5 separate language-specific (English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese) by clicking on the FLAG ICON you will find in the green banner at the top of each page and then selecting the desired language.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Sim posso ajudar voce , sou  educadora aqui no Brasil..

Hello hieda souto,

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

You have posted to the English language version of the Brazil Forum. Out of consideration for ALL of our members would you kindly post in ENGLISH ONLY in this and other Anglophone forums.

If you wish to post to any of the Portuguese language forums you may access them by clicking on the flag icon which you will find in the green banner at the top of the page and select Portuguese.

Your cooperation and understanding are appreciated.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

I could help you, as I am a linguist and have been teaching Portuguese as a Second Language here in Brazil and overseas.  Where are you located?

Hello echole,

Although you will probably need professional assistance to learn Portuguese faster and better, you can ask me anytime you want just to talk a bit and reinforce what you've learned.
I am Brazilian and just moved to São Paulo.

Let's talk. :)