Visa for Bulgarians

Hello Bulgarians,

I have accepted a new position at a school in Bahrain. I am waiting now for a working visa. There is no Bahrain Embassy in Bulgaria. Where should I obtain the visa from? I will be in Bahrain in the mid August and I will appreciate if any one can assist me with finding a small flat. But that is something that could wait. Thank you.

Hello there and welcome to the forum.

Your work will arrange the visa for you and do all the necessary applications required for obtaining a visa. You will not need to go to Bahrain embassy in Bulgaria. Once your visa is approved, it will be on their records and at the airport they will know you have a visa. If you have any questions about this, please keep in touch with your company's HR department. It's not complicated.

www.bahrainpropertyworld.com is the best place to look for properties in Bahrain.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Thank you for the useful information

If your work haven't finalised your visa which is very common then just arrive on a visit visa. You will have to fill out a disembarkation card to give to customs upon arrival if they don't give them to you on the plane. Just explain to customs that you have a job here and the visa is in progress. Bring all documents to clarify this - print off contract of employment and any emails that refer to your job and visa situation. This will just make the entry in to Bahrain smoother for you. There is nothing to worry about.

Hi Josnuggles, thank you for your reply. It helps a lot to calm me down. I should start working at the end of August and I think I have time. I just need to know how long time it takes the process of visa issuing. Thank you.