Furniture in Manila

Dear friends do you know any place to buy reasonable and good quality furniture and home decor items in Manila. I know and have seen places such as SM malls, Home Depot, Wilco and so on but feels still these guys are expensive. Do you have any idea about any other reasonable furniture shops. Please suggest thanks

use google to search furniture in manila   ,will find ad in sulit.com  olx.com

Whatever you do don't buy furniture from SM Malls furniture department.. the quality is terrible most of the stuff is from Indonesia or China.. try going to SM Megamall and walk around this plenty of stores there where you can buy furniture.. also try going to Market Market at the Fort. there's a good furniture store there in the third floor with furniture from Thailand. And you could find a area in the mall where they sell plenty of wood furniture for a cheap price.

There are plenty of furniture shop here in Manila. You may visit the Sta. Cruz, Manila. It's the same place I have noted last time where you can buy affordable aquarium pets. Another is Mabini St. in Caloocan City. It's close to C3 road in Caloocan.

alzayas wrote:

Whatever you do don't buy furniture from SM Malls furniture department.. the quality is terrible most of the stuff is from Indonesia or China.. try going to SM Megamall and walk around this plenty of stores there where you can buy furniture.. also try going to Market Market at the Fort. there's a good furniture store there in the third floor with furniture from Thailand. And you could find a area in the mall where they sell plenty of wood furniture for a cheap price.

Thanks for the suggestions am getting few items from Mandue foam is that reliable ?

try HMR at Pioneer St mandaluyong....or Mandaue Foam at Shaw blvd...if you want theres more cheaper here in pasig\\\\at Kapasigan place...lots to choose frm

Hi if you are looking for a furniture i can recommend you to visit the store located at SM Aura Fort Bonifacio Taguig name of the store is ERGOHOME 3rd floor level.

Hello everyone,

@ Nicah_ergo, could you please recommend the furniture store you mentioned in the Furniture in Manila section of the business directory ?

This will be beneficial for members.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

What type of furniture are you looking for?

If you're interested in wood furniture and designs we do custom designs as per request from our clients for their condominium and home.

Just let me know so that I can send you samples of our designs.

Thank you

Unfortunetly everything is ridiculously expensive in manila ph no questions to ask as nothing make sens here!

So expensive for what they have to offer

Yes they are a lot but all expensive for what they have to sell only if you get a 50% off then its ok but just be licky on this

Today everything is made in china you know ikea is not the bext on furniture vrate and barrel yes but forget about how much it is here in the philipine just ridiculous the best it is to find a website where expat leave and sell them furniture