Money Restrictions?

Are there any kind of restrictions in Angola regarding the need to send money to our home country?
If I start a new challenge in Angola, in the first few months I would like to send part of my salary back home... is it possible or has Angolan government some kind of restrictions/limits?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Regards
Carlos

You can transfer money from local banks to most countries of the world, but you will need a local bank account here in Angola to do that, I am not sure of the exact daily limit, but its around $5000 per day, there is tax of about $300 per transfer. And to get a local bank account you need to work here or have a business in Angola.

O yes and it will take roughly 3 - 7 days for the money to clear into the bank account of the receiving country, you will maybe also need to declare the money to the receiving bank in the country you want to receive it at, this is normally done by completing forms at you local bank so that they can declare whether the foreign money is salary, business money etc entering the country, hope this helps