South African moving to Bahrain

Hi

Can any South African living in Bahrain advice me so as to where could I get my Medicals done   in Johannesburg which are needed for processing work Visa as per LMRA.

Thanks & regards
Parag

Hi Parag,

May be this link will help you with your request

http://portal.lmra.bh/english/clinics/i … 18vN_mSxmU

Thanks & Regards
Arjun

Thanks Arjun for quick revert,

The LMRA shows couple of countries with recommended clinics but not South Africa, hence some one from SA who is in Bahrain would be able let me know where the tests could be carried out.

Should you know any one from SA, you could please check and let me know.

Thanks & regards
Parag

Dear Parag,

if you went through the 3point on the web link i say's the following:

"The ministry of health does not yet have agreements with medical providers in all countries or cities. Employees from those countries not included in the list can complete their health screening at a hospital / medical center of their choice in their home country or city."

But if anyone on the forum has come from SA, they will definitely be replying back to this post.

T&R
Arjun

You company HR department should have a list of their approved medical providers

The approved medical companies are mentioned in the above link. I'd doubt your company would have any additional hospital in SA.

I have asked a South African friend of mine who has been here for more than 8 years and he said the place he had his done is closed now

Not to worry
I have sorted out the tests a while ago, all good to go.
thank you Very much for Quick reply
regards
Parag