Medical for moving from one gcc country to another?

My husband is presently working in Kuwait and is planning to move here to Bahrain by August...he is going to take a 1 year visa. Since we cannot find medical health centre for lmra in Kuwait we are confused as to where should the medical checkup be done in Kuwait?isn't it possible to move from Kuwait to Bahrain directly after cancelling his Kuwait visa?

Hi ,

I just did my medical in Dammam , and LMRA told to use this form , please visit below link and print it .

Go to any medical center and tell them "Bahrain Pre-Employment Medical Exam" most private clinics do it .

Medical Form for Non GAMCA Countries

Ok thanks a lot :-)

@jasminesijo

Hello ,can you please tell me the details hows your husband did all the process and from which medical center in kuwait ?

@Hbashi5253

I did it last week here in Kuwait. From AL Nahil medical center in Jleeb AL Shuyoukh. Cost 65 KD. You will get the results in 1 week.

@Jeson Dominic

Thanks for reply.but may i know the list of the tests or they already know about the test list.

@Hbashi5253

It's a standard set of tests. I just said I wanted to do the Bahrain pre employment medical test as suggested earlier in this thread. The whole process took about 1.5 hours.

@Jeson Dominic

Thanks for reply and this is only the cheaper rate medical center available in kuwait?and also do we need to do fasting or something before we go there?

@Jeson Dominic

Either if you go on visit visa then your employer will transfer your visa and process for work permit so medical test required or not?

@Hbashi5253

I asked at a few other places and they didn't have much of an idea. They asked me to bring a list of the tests I wanted to do. Then they will charge you separately for each test. But Al Nahil do this regularly. And they offer as test package so it's cheaper.

No fasting required.  Just show up with your passport copy, passport photo and after payment they will direct you to the correct rooms.

@Hbashi5253

If you go on visit visa, then I think you just have to do the medical tests in Bahrain. I heard it takes similar 1 week time for the results.

@Jeson Dominic

Thanks alot for your reply and information 👍