Sponsorship Transfer without Kafeel's consent

Dear All,

I have recently joined this very informative & resourceful Forum, especially thanks to HR Guru, who answers to most of the members queries, may you be blessed.

Recently I have transferred sponsorship to a new Establishment without any papers or even a passport, my new sponsor applied online for sponsorship transfer and was approved instantly due to my previous sponsor was in red category and also his Commercial Registration & Municipal License were expired and he closed his office after 03rd of November 2013.

I got a new passport from the consulate and with the approval from Labor Department my new sponsor got the new iqama.

In this case, can my previous sponsor create any problem for me in future as I changed sponsorship without his consent.

Waiting for your replies dear borthers.

Regards

Stay relaxed. He can't even file a complaint against you.

Hi
My kafeel set me runaway (huroob)without any reason he don,t have work me and over 100 workers pay him 300 sr monthly i ask him many times to remove huroob and he says ok i will but he did,nt its been 10 months and now i went to labour court after three hearings they said my file is lost now its been 3 months no hearing my kafeel said he have freinds in labour court you can,t do any thing against me now what should i do where i get the justice?????!

Hi its me dilber again

I got hearing in labour court on 30 shobaan my kafeel was also there but the MUDEER didn't came on that day so they said come after ramzan but my kafeel once again repeated that i ran away and he want to send me final exit.

I want to know that is there any higher authority where i can apply because this Labour court not doing anything
Thanks