If iqama is expired and i get a job from another employer

Dear Friend

I have a query which I am quite concerned to ask my 2 years will be completed on 16th july 2014 inshallah who is my current sponsor and I don't want to get my iqama renewed by him and I am looking for anew employer what happens and the first employee is not giving a tanazul which is a release still I can get my transfer done I initialy got my transfer from my fathers sponsor and I got my first transfer on 16th july 2012 and now I am on  man power supply company which I regret badly why I gave my tanazul to him he is a very harami and pervert infact a cheat who lies people and gets them on their sponsorship friends please beware don't give your tanazul to this company at any cost what so ever the name of the man power supply is jaza al harbi trading and contracting company

need help

Dear Murad,
Transfer the iqama, It was your decision  :(  any how dont waste the time just Take the advice from a lawyer and then take the step  submit your resign before the contract expired. as per the new Law you can come on new visa anytime but be carefull don't sign exit paper until you receive all your dues because on final exit paper if you will not sign your sponsor can not do anything no action against you. On the other hand before you leave just write a letter and CC to,
1- Letter to Governor Office a full complaint against all the illegal activities of your sponsor.
CC
2- Makatab Al Amal
3- Jawazaat
4- Ministry of Trade and finance
5- chamber of commerce
Mention about your status ( Going on exit no more, nothing no detail after that, attach the copy of the CR and mention the chamber of commerce registration number and drop the copy of the application everywhere you CC.
Remember as per the new law they are looking for the cheaters like your sponsor, so please dont worry.

well well dear

let me explain you more clearly that I wont go on exit I will stay in saudia Arabia till I don't find a new sponsor and I have decided fully that I wont give my iqama for renewal to my cheat pervert employer for now my iqama is due expired on 16th july 2014 where I will be completing my 2 years with my current sponsor what so ever I am living here with my parents and my brother me and my brother both are working here for a living and I spoke to the ministry of labor on the phone with a lady representative she said that I don't have to take any letter nor I need any lawyer or anything of this sort its quite simple that I find a new sponsor after my iqama expires I know its furustrating and nail biting moments for me the Saudi owner will never give me a release and the Pakistani guy who is the general manager in that man power supply company lied and cheated to me I will mention the name of my current employer for those who are not aware of it please don't give your iqama to him nor a transfer at any cost what so ever he says irrespective

Jazza al harbi trading and contracting company he is located in khobar and according to him his exsistence is in Jeddah and Riyadh too

dear my friend had the same problem some how his iqama got expired and he searched for new sponsor and they put online approval the transfer was approved automatically in 5 days and he got transferred no need to worry inshAllah.

hey friend salam thanks for your reply i appreciate it well i have few more things which i wanted to clear well was your friend on individual kafeel or same sub contracting company which is a man power company i am on a sub contractor sponsor like i have mentioned earlier in the post secondly will every employer accept me seeing the fact my iqama is expired and till how long i can keep my iqama expired and keep my job hunt active like my iqama expires on 16th of july 2014 till how long can i keep it expired and still look for another sponsor please do answer and clarify which is the main key question then my old and new passport at present are with the sponsor who is my sub contractor i just have my iqama with me thats all friend i will be waiting to hear from you soon you can drop me an email in length about all the questions which i have asked you just now [email protected]

thanks again i will be waiting for a positive feedback from you kindly please everything from your friend who had the same case was he on individual kafeel or subcontract my kafeel is in green but i am not happy at all he is a chat and liar its just like a bakala i am not even treated as an employer where i work its just meager time waste and no career job working under a sub contractor a big lesson learn never give your tanazul to a sub contractor.
Regards
Ahmed

Dear Friends

I have a very important question to the below article the govt will allow transfer who have spent good 2 years with the same sponsor will we be required for NOC or without NOC we can transfer and what about the passport it remains in whose custody my iqama is abt to expire on 16th july 2014 and i am not confused what to do only 46 days in hand but i have planned i wont give my iqama to him again i am looking for a new sponsor its very tough and nail biting there is no one who is giving a clear answer to my questions pleasse if any one can help me out would be much appreciated the below article clearly states transfer only after 2 yrs helllllllllllllllp.

New MOL directive on sponsorship transfer
Last updated: Sunday, June 01, 2014 12:13 AM

JEDDAH  The Ministry of Labor has issued a directive allowing business to transfer their expatriate employees between different entities and the directive will go into effect in three months times. The transfer should be in accordance with the Nitaqat rules and regulations, which allow such transfers to take place if the expatriate employee has spent at least two years in an entity. However, this requirement is not necessary if the entity itself was dissolved, in which case the employees may be transferred to other entities.

Dear friends i have a very important question pertaining to iqama transfer my iqama is due to be renewed on 16th july 2014 and i have exact 30 days i have to find a new job with a new sponsor i will be completing my 2 years but my cruel sponsor wants to make him my slave for life and its of no use i am not even being treated as a direct employee i have planned not to give my iqama to him till september inshallah and i am hopeful my plan will destroy him for ever he just has my passport old and new i have the iqama its a suspense and thrill game in which some one will win and some one get throttled please do pray for me and i would like to tell every  expat who comes to saudia never give your transfer to a contracting company if you are in trouble or you want to transfer from your father iqama i am the victim so its an eye opener for all watch where you leap i am struggling hard to come out of this and getting false fuking reports that there are visas for pakistani which will be issued to companies after the new MOL decree comes out if any one knows about any immediate job which is vacant pleaset get back to me i can be reached at [email protected]  i am in khobar i can be reached immediately friends who are in khobar who can help are more than welcome i want to flee from this sub contractor