St. George's Day Tomorrow..What's everyone doing??

A British Girl here currently doing her Masters in Beijing, Wondering if any other British expats  (or sympathizers ) in the Jing wanted to get together for a bite to eat or some drinks, Feel like I'm missing out on the parties! haha.

Have a great week anyway, hope everyone is enjoying the rare no-smog weather!

Marie

Marie hi,

if your budget stretches to it there is a St. George's Day Charity Dinner on Wed 30 April in the Westin Chaoyang

Tickets are, I think, 988RMB/person.

Is a Black Tie & Ball Gown event

If this is of interest provide me (privately I suggest) your contact details and I will find the organiser's contact details for you.

Or if you want something more modes join me tonight for a one of our regular Tuesday events.

Hey. Yes I saw the event unfortunately my meagre allowance doesn't stretch that far, haha and Tonight would be lovely but I'm working till 7 then 8am start tomorrow, may I ask where you guys are meeting? That's why I wondered if anyone was up for anything, My brother and I and some friends were thinking of getting together somewhere vaguely english for a dinner and drinks, but no set plans yet!

thanks, Marie

Tonight we are off to discover a fantastic new Italian Fine Cusine Bar and Grill. Cost 125RMB with RSVP

Ticket indcludes one free drink and finger food

Isola Bar and Grill, N3-47, 3/F, Building 3, Taikoo Li North, 11 Sanlitun Street. 三里屯路11号院太古里北区N3-37和 47商铺.

Nearest Subway: Tuanjiehu.

Isola's phone number is 6416 3499.

Yes you can RSVP by text/WeChat message to 13911098002.