Libyan POwer Sector

Hello everybody, I am Mr. DHIRAJ HAKKE, from India. I am an MBA student and m going to do a research project on Libyan Electric POwer Sector. I have collected much information on the same but i think its not enough for the project. If you have any information then please mail it to me on [email protected].

DHIRAJ
+918087464916

Your research might be improved by a more specific request...

I can tell you the power in my house is a bit dodgy, we get a few power cuts and if everyone in the street puts all their air con units on in summer, the lights go dim.

Does that help ? :)

I was gonna limit my comment to the following question:
so is your name Mr or Dahraja? As in [moderated: you're on an English expression forum!]

But Dahraja, because you're from the extremely clean place of pune, where one's neighbor would most likely be a little smarter than a diffident goon. Where air is probably cleaner than that of an alpine summer and food, like bathrooms, is so sanitary it makes young ladies swoon, here is a link to a recent interview with a Libyan tycoon: 3imran AbuKra3 (3imran Father of pes/foot) the minister of the general committee of electricity, water and gas: libya-alyoum.com/look/article.tpl?IdLanguage=17&IdPublication=1&NrArticle=8123&NrIssue=1&NrSection=3

here is he General Electric Company of Libya's site: gecol.ly/aspx/main.aspx Which some suggested was operated by a bunch of brainless buffoons. Who would cut the lights off on a sultry afternoon, or in a night without moon. So much that sometimes you wish they get collectively shot with a harpoon or that they get raped by a gang of stimulated baboons.

Or just google [moderated: same reason as above]

...would you like some coffee & curry donuts with that too ?
i take that you'll be paying for the phone call to Pune, right ?
i'm just making sure since i've collected the necessary info to be revised...

redsaraya wrote:

...would you like some coffee & curry donuts with that too ?
i take that you'll be paying for the phone call to Pune, right ?
i'm just making sure since i've collected the necessary info to be revised...

Come on! redsaraya!
The poor guy is just asking if somebody can extend him some information regarding his study and i quote:

dhirajhakke wrote:

If you have any information then please mail it to me on [email protected].

-> MoEI: extending him links to articles in arabic will not help him a lot!

They've obviously learned the customer service techniques from the granddaddy of f**ked up power companies...

NEPA

The sun that never shines :lol:

Certainly :)
but i was checking if he was going to pay for the phone call all the way to Pune :) i mean the number it is there for a reason...
unless i'm in a go-go...

Cheers :|