My own experience with Danish Immigration Service

Please pass this on:

onlyindenmark.wordpress.com/2010/06/19/how-danish-immigration-service-really-is/

I read your complaint.  I agree the rules are motivated by race-hatred.  However, in your case that is not why you were complaining.  You were complaining because you thought that, as a well-educated person who already had a job and was integrated, the rules shouldn't apply to you.  What makes you think you're so special?  Why should you be treated any differently than a poorly educated refuge from a moslem country?

Sorry.  I am not buying it.  Follow the stupid rules. Take pride in your accomplishments, but drop the elitist attitude.  You are not China or Taiwan, any more.

Best Regards,

Mac

For a start: I am not from China or Taiwan like most Danes only know what Asia consist.

Second: Have you really read my complaint? It says there that I HAVEN'T BROKEN ANY RULES yet I've got threatened to have my permit revoked. How do you explain that? I do follow the rules for you information. I follow it so good that I did the stupidest thing to contact the morons at the Immigration Service to ask about the rules.

The 12 month out of Denmark rule doesn't apply for me because
1. I haven't been outside Denmark in 12 months yet
2. I haven't been outside Denmark in 12 CONSECUTIVE months because I'm travelling back and forth.

I am not seeking for dispensation or exception from the rule, but merely asking the morons at the Immigration Service to stick on THEIR RULES. If they have written it like that, they should stick to it. I've written down my situation in my application form, got my permit extended and now they're snapping at me for the exact same situation I've written in the form.

Now how are you going to explain that?

Wow, Frihed, you certainly got that all wrong, didn't you?

What flipper's story more accurately illustrates is NO ONE is immune from petty harassment and incompetence from Immigration. While their policies are certainly race and religion-based, for anyone, even a "first world" immigrant to think he or she is safe from threats of deportation is pure folly. Get an immigration department worker on a bad day, and it's pure capriciousness.

Mac, are you Danish?

Its not about Denmark Immigration, it is the same everywhere. Check any immigration, they are fulled with morons. what to say else. if you explain their rules and regulations they just wana bite you. lol. sorry for your dear for all what is happening. i was in the similar situation with immigration and really dont wana memorise it. fucking tough days with them.