Question on Saudi Council of Engineers

Hi, Expat, I would like to ask question if I can be registered to Saudi Council of Engineers, I'm a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information technology and work As Client Support Engineer (Technical support & developer, IT Company), Client & Network Support Engineer(System & Network Administrator - Developer IT Company). I'm am now working as Computer Engineer here in Riyadh and i would like to ask if i will be approved.

My iqama is soon to expire please help.

Thank you

jeff

Hi jeff,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to browse through the various posts in the following thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=178983

Please come back on the forum if you have further questions.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi Jeff,
SCE can accept any engineer who has an engineering certificate. Thus, your case is exceptional and I don't think they can grant you an engineer profession in your Iqama unless your certificate can be equated to one of engineering fields related to your study and work by MOHE with the arrangement from them.

My advise, read the section in their site which explains who is eligible to register with them and can be accepted.

Hi guys

I have registered in SCE two days back  and paid full amount of registration fees..,
When will I get my membership id