Is STC 4G have usage limit/cap ?

Asalamu alaykum!

I am new user here and want to ask something about STC 4G Router!

Is STC 4G router have usage limit? as i am using mobily BB@Work (14 Months) right now and its sucks as everyone knows...  :sosad:
So my package nearly at the end of the subscription that's why i am thinking which one to buy now and for sure i will never buy mobily again.... :(  (WORST SERVICE)

So if anyone have experience with STC 4G router let me know i am confused that stc 4g may also have some limitation on usage that they may slowdown the speed...  :/

Or at the other hand i am thinking to get STC Jood package which requires phone line which i already have..  :D

So friends let me know if there,s a limit on STC 4G? if there,s no limit i will buy that for sure then..  :)

I most likely to watch lots of videos and downloading,uploading videos,gaming online etc...  :proud

Thanks in advance!

Nabil.

WAS. I availed their 4g router with a plan of 1400(now 1600 i think) unlimited for 14 months. for the first five months it was great really awesome speeds but recently had problems that i had to position it first to check for stable signal before browsing etc..(but dont be discouraged bec i havent tried calling for support yet as i have no time/landline to do so -- and its still working with good speed, just a bit unstable at the moment)
but yes i believe all packages are unlimited just choose either prepaid or postpaid

Thanks for your reply but as i asked my friend he also having slow speed issues with STC 4G Router so i am going to get STC jood net 4 mb one. :)

110 Riyals per month during offer...after offer it will be 149 riyals...

Hi
I think unlimited data
But
Today some problems In Middle East
Because
Bad Connection cable
Between Egypt and gulf area
Thank you

hi, how'd u get this info? thanks

http://riyadhconnect.com/probable-disru … -in-saudi/http://www.libyaherald.com/2014/03/04/r … z2v5p6OsRO

Thank you

but it should be ok now, and as per the news it says that traffic was switched to backup link so there should be no service impact. but the recent slow connections that im getting is still not fixed and could be from a hidden fair usage policy not mentioned when i subscribed -_-. yes i think i did abused the speed by downloading too much games and videos (educational videos not BORN lol) >.< ...

Mobily has a fair usage policy of 1GB per day, which greatly impairs the usability of their 4G service, STC has an announced FUP, however its not being applied.

I'm currently using mobily connect@office, but i'm definitely switching to STC once i can.

the optimum choice though if you have coverage is to go for FTTH solution, mobily elife is quite fast and most of riyadh is covered.