Expat looking for part time job in Hospitality education in Vung Tau

Hi,
Does anyone know any hotel/tourism education center that considers employing working expat as part time lecturer in Vung Tau?

Thank you.

Hi Knight8166,

i invite you to post your resume in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Vung Tau section please as it might help :)

Best of luck to you with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello Knight

I have thought about doing the same thing (I did membership club operations for 25 years) but no one seems very interested in this. I think business is not too good and the concept of service is still lacking. Additionally, you would have to get a work permit and be legal. I even thought about a free English language club based on the hospitality business just for fun but I wonder if the management folks in the hotels even care.

Best

Hi guy
Your both have the same my husband problem.
Try to find on LinkedIn, may have something.
Good luck !

Hi there guys,

There is a local hospitality school here in Vung Tau. Sadly, most of the syllabus is taught in local language, however they were expected to be going to work in 5 star hotel/resort environment. The resort i am currently attached with is helping the school to train the students up once a month. There's not much hotels of international class here in Vung Tau. Would love to try Nha Trang though one day, but need to secure a job first ..