Expat seeking employment in Vung Tau

My name is John Carter and I am moving to Vung Tau at the end of February to live for a year and I am seeking new opportunities. Any help would be much appreciated. I'm currently searching for jobs out there but I am not getting very many replies.

Thank you

Hi! do you interested in teaching English.Teach a group of student (5 to 10 student).

Hello Curuoc and thank you for the acknowledgement.

I do not have any certificates or degrees for teaching but i'm certainly interested. I'm open to any new opportunities.

You don't need to have any certificate for teaching. They're just a group of student want to practice English with native speaker. "The best way to learn a language is to use it":-).Contact me when you arrive we'll discuss about the tutor fee.

Many chances for you to work as an English teacher in Vung Tau. Welcome and good luck to you!

I arrived 2 days ago and I am looking or work now. Anything available ?

Get up off your ass and motorbike around town.  Walk into any english center you see and ask for a job.  It's pretty much that easy.

John, are you qualified to teach TOEIC? Let me know asap....start March 5th here in Vungtau-fulltime..01227029331

Sadly, I do not have any certificates to teach. But I would love the opportunity

Do you have any kind of degree?