Question- Mariage between American n Moroccan Qatar

Hello everyone,

I am an American (converted to islam) planning on coming to Qatar to marry a Moroccan living in Qatar (who has a residents permit), inshaAllah.
I am wondering if anyone can give me information on what kind of documents I will need to bring for the mariage and in order to stay in Qatar after. Trying to check with the embassy...

I believe some things i will need are a certificate as proof of conversion to islam, proof of celibacy, perhaps medical documents for an eventual medical appointment...?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much :)

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=294208

Hmm, proof of celibacy? Sorry couldnt help but laugh! Thats a bit extreme a request dont you think? OK, how it works is like this, you get married whereever, all thats required for proof is a marriage certificate, thats it! No proof of conversion to Islam, no proof of celibacy and no medical docs. So initially to enter the country you would need to come in on a tourist visa, 3 types avail: spouse (not yet), business (company sponsored) & tourist (thats you right now!). Once here, get married, I would believe you would then submit your marriage certificate to the relevant embassies as a form of proof/registration and to get stamped by the authorities of your countries embassies. He would then submit to his company for spouse visa - that in a nutshell should be it!