Why the medical commission ask to visit the along with Passport?

Why the medical commission ask to visit the Head Quarters along with Passport and MS Receipt? Is there something to worry about?

My family did the medical test recently and instead of receiving the test results we have been notified to visit the headquarters along with the passport.

Worried for my family, is there anyone to provide feedback on such situation!

I had a same situation, but prior to that we had a visit to MC. They told one test result is pending by the time no update in system. Then after 1 day system displays the msg to visit MC.

Again visited, they are telling the same thing to wait for tje pending test result.

What happened to you, any update after that pls reply

I got the same situation.

Any update on this thread?

Thanks

@Dr. Ahmed Al-Adaileh

If you do not get any response, please feel free to create your own thread in the Qatar forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

I got the same situation.
Any update on this thread?
Thanks
-@Dr. Ahmed Al-Adaileh

Sometimes they call back to repeat the X-Ray or some other test if the results comes inaccurate.

Why the medical commission asked me to visit the Head Quarters along with Passport and MS Receipt after going for the test. I'm confused 😕

Sometimes they ask you visit the Head quarters to repeat the test or required more information.

@Wilson hi okay  what is the time

MC NO.1

The holder of the above MC NO. is requested to come to counter 40 for male or 9 for female at Medical Commission on 17/09/2023       from 7-10 am to do more blood test. Bring passport, MC receipt and show SMS (Further investigations that may take unspecified time will be done unless we are notified by employer to discontinue)

Why they told me to bring passport anyone knows about that?

@Dr. Ahmed Al-Adaileh

hi doctor.. good afternoon.

i just want to ask if there is any update regarding your repeat blood test?

Thank You Dr.

@Dr. Ahmed Al-Adaileh

Hi Dr. I just want to askif there is any update regarding your repeat blood test? as i have the same situation.

Thank you.

They want to repeat a test due to abnormal results whether as a result of sample contamination or detection of something (confirmatory test).  Passport is to prove identity.   If there is no test being done and you are asked to bring passport, then it is for deportation proceedings as a result of being UNFIT in the medical.

@XTang

Hello bro good morning.

How long it will takes for the result of repeat blood test bro?

Thank you bro.

@Jishad Kp hey i have same situation and how did it go for you?

@matthewhighflyer13 what happened next kindly update why do they call is there something to repeat tests

I did my medical test on the 5th of Feb 2024, no result on portal, my sponsor called me saying MC asked me to come for another blood test. Have done that on the 29th of Feb yet no result showing on the portal. What's the problem please.