Qatar expat guide online!

Hello!

The participative Qatar Expat guide is online! Find useful information about how to find a job, open a bank account or study in Qatar and share your experience by adding an article! Everybody can participate!

To add an article, simply click on the "write an article" box in the right hand menu. It's simple and easy!

Hi All,
I am an Indian currently based in Kuwait, I work as an Investment Analyst and  I am considering an Offer from a Qatari Bank, i want to know what is a reasonable salary in Qatar as I knw for sure that Doha is more expensive than Kuwait.I am negotiating for a salary between 16,000 - 17,000 QR pm, is this good enough for qatar.  And also which area is the best for families as well as well connected. Also if you guys cn tell me how is life in qatar and behavior of the locals towards expats..

Hope u guys can help..

Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome on board AdelAnsari!

For better visibility and increasing chances of obtaining responses i would suggest you to create a new thread on the Qatar forum.

Regards
Armand

Hi Adel,

Salary in Qatar depends on your status and standrad of living. I beleive the Indian school in Doha isn't very expensive if you have kids, but does the bank pay the education fees or not?

You can rent an apartment (2 bedroom) in old airport area around 6000 or 7000 QR unfurnished and in Wakra around 5000 (furnished in Barwa)

Qatar is a lovely country and people are good if you are good and respect the rules, and you will find many indian friends.

If you negotiating for a salary between 16,000 - 17,000 QR its a good salary if they will provide you accomd. if not you will be paying QRs. 4000 to 6000 - for 2 - 3 bedrooms.

Life in qatar yes you are right more expensive than Kuwait.

nice to know these informations

Hello Adel i have an Indian friend and her husband is a teacher in one of the Indian schools. I can ask her how much the fees are. They live with their two children in Al Muntazah and they pay 5200 for rent(furished).

(Moderated: please post in classifieds)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[Moderated :offtopic: ]