New members of the Gabon forum, introduce yourself here

Hi PMaiky,

Perhaps you would want to contact our partner here : https://www.expat.com/en/movers/africa/gabon/

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Gary and Sean,

My name is Helen and I too am planning to join the staff at Ecole Ruban Vert as Head of Art from this September 2017. I am wondering how you have found life in Gabon and if you both will still be there when I arrive???  I am very excited to have accepted the position but now I have so many questions ha ha!

Hi, we're thinking on moving to POG for my husbands work. We used to live there 4 years ago. I was just wondering if there were many English speakers there? Can anyone could tell me about the school? My son is 4. Also, we know it can be quiet but what the social life is like? Thanks!

Hi Jenny,
I am Helen, an english art teacher at the International School of Gabon (Ecole Ruban Vert) in the centre of Libreville. I can definately recommend our school as it caters for children right from 4 year old (montessori), through to primary and secondary. We follow the international middle years programme from year 7 to 9, International GCSE and also have an international baccalaureate for 6th form students. So all catered for. The classes are taught in english but as many of our students have french as a first language translation is also provided with most teachers bi or even tri-lingual. We have a lot of students here that are from ex-pat families from all over the world. We take both boys and girls.

I hope this is of help. Please visit the website for more details.

Best wishes to you.

Hi, new to this forum. Not new to Gabon although I visited about 20 years ago, so I guess I could be considered brand new to Gabon.  I'll be visiting Libreville in the next few weeks and was planning on bringing a bag of kitty litter with me, from London.  I've looked everywhere online but couldn't find anywhere saying that it was a prohibited item.  I was wondering if anyone on this forum who may have moved with their pet, have done the same thing?  Unless I'm mistaken but I don't think they sell kitty litter in Libreville.  I know this might sound like a strange request on this forum.  Any help or redirections would be very welcome. Thank you.

Hello........

Welcome Back .............

Hey I am a young Gabonese actually based in Libreville can speak French as well as English if you need any help I will be glad to help or answer to some of your questions

I am also looking for jobs if you have any please feel free to contact me ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751322

Thanks!

Closed