Mobile 4G Fair Usage Policy?

Can anybody please tell me what is the Fair Usage Policy for Mobile 4G internet connections?

When I search the net, there are confusing information some says that they allow only 1GB per day and some others say 5GB.

FUP is basically the data download limit in which a user can download up to limited data like 1 GB or 2G in one day after that internet speed will become very slow in KBs( Kilo Bytes.) even if u have unlimited data package

Mobily internet users can only download 1 or 2GB data/ day after that FUP will applies automatically to User Profile.

in STC i heard that Data Limit is much better like 5GB to 10 GB.

In Zain FUP is still not actibe ...

Well i also have mobily BB@Work (14 Months) and my daily usage limit is 1 gb after that speed become very very slow..i can,t even open google serach site then..

I am getting STC jood net package which have unlimited data...they will not limit the speed..  :)

Yes, STC does not worry about the bandwidth usage.

When my Mobily subscription is over, I will definitely go with STC, but not on a post paid account.  It is always better to get a pre-paid account, because cancelling STC subscriptions are pain